Pilots Lodge is located on the Fond du Lac River in the great Northern Saskatchewan wilderness. A drive to Points North or fly from Saskatoon, then enjoy a scenic 30 minute flight over the Canadian Shield to the beautiful and scenic Fond du lac River. Where Pilots Lodge is nestled in the protected cove along the banks of the river.
You’ll be arriving at your destination via Float plane (Turbo Otter) and tieing up 60 feet from the main lodge.
Pilots Lodge will handle air fair from Points North to Lodge and return. It will be client’s responsibility to arrange driving or flights to Points North.
Campers are responsible for bring fishing rods and tackle, filleting knife, sleeping bag, cigarettes / cigars, refreshments, fishing snacks, and your personal belongings.
* Packing smaller bags will be more efficient then one large bag.
* Extra rod is handy when you wear yours out
* No glass please, cans and plastic only!!
* Women, please bring any personal necessities you might need
* Please contact prior to trip for additional suggestions on what to bring.